tauvex

Clan Meeting - 8/22/2019

Event Date: 8/22/2019,

Attendees: @tauvex @Blackhawk375 @Netwalker @Anthony84 @Hitmon#1996 @Sabeurito @Dude4Him @Spirit @K2_SZero @Matthias - there might of been a few more, sorry if I didn't record it 😕 give a shout out in the comments if you want 🙂 

Notes:

• Raid Team
    • There is interest, need more specifics like time and how often
    • The thought would be a regular group that would also be a Sherpa
    • PS4 branch has been doing something like this for awhile, we'll probably do some cross-learning 
    • PC has interest and maybe enough for a full raid team
    • @tauvex will find a place to submit a sign-up sheet
    • Eater of Worlds is a good intro raid 🙂 
    • Eventually focus on completing Raid Challenges after a stable team as formed
    • Squads was brought up. At this time even though there may have overlap, I don't think they are requirements. Meaning, to be in the Raid team, you aren't required to be in the Squad and vice-versa. More to come as discussions around Squads solidify.
  • Comp/Crucible Team
    • There is interest, little uncertain what the team will be like
    • @tauvex will find a place to submit a sign-up sheet
    • Gambit - No for now
  • EU
    • We don't have a clear answer as to what fits best with availability in the teams listed, likely we'll need someone who whats to represent EU to be the point of contact
  • LFG
    • Everyone agrees we need a few changes, ideas proposed:
      • #destiny : for news, celebrations, game chat
      • #destiny-pc-lfg : place to broadcast/find groups to join up with for pc
      • #destiny-ps4-lfg : place to broadcast/find groups to join up with for ps4
      • #destiny-xbox-lfg : place to broadcast/find groups to join up with for xbox
    • The new channels would make less noise and need for "pings" based on roles, people can turn up their discord notifications for selected platforms
  • Sherpa/Raid Team/Crucible Team/Role-based pings
    • If Team and/or Roles like Sherpa get established, we'll discuss either adding channels or use roles for these groups of people
  • Day 1 Raid
    • @tauvex and @Netwalker are looking for volunteers, PM either one if you have interest
    • PS4 branch sounds like they'll be doing a raid team, PM @Blackhawk375 if you have interest

After the meeting, many of us stayed in chat and had good fellowship talking about all sorts of things, one of which included the Destiny 2 Community event, as that time gets closer, we'll see who is interested and form up on some groups or just do it individually.

That is all guardians, leave any comments in the comments or PM me for feedback 🙂 

Your D2 staff,
PC - @tauvex, @Netwalker
PS4 - @Blackhawk375, @Anthony84 (DrDerp)

UPDATES

• After talking with @Blackhawk375 - the PS4 is formalized, I'm just not privy to the details 🙂 updated the notes under Raid Team
  • Squads was mentioned, updated the notes under Raid Team